Thursday, September 23, 2010

Work Outfit September 23rd, 2010





Black Legging From Target~6.99
Poke a Dot Shirt From the PX~9.99
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Earring From The PX~4.99 for 3 pairs
Necklace From Px~ 4.99
Headband Gift From My Mom
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off last year.

I was going to wear black dress pants with this shirt but it didn't look good at all. So I decide to try it with legging and it turn out good. I'm not a legging type of girl. I own 3 pairs. Which are 2 pair of black. One with lace and one with out lace. Also a purple pair. I only wear them under skirts. So today I decide what the hack I will do it. Which I feel cute in what I have on. Tons of girls at work wear legging all the time. A manger on Sunday was rocking her pink and black legging with a black tank and black booties. She look so cute.

So update from yesterday the CEO visit went great. Also got told by people that my hair looked cute.


OLD NAVY GOT THE BOOTS BACK THIS YEAR. I SO LOVE THEM I HAVE THEM IN 2 COLORS. GO CHECK THEM OUT HERE



Here is my VS Very Sexy Lip-gloss palate. I have had it for years. I got it free with a purchase. I been using it more lately. Today I have on Baby doll it the on in the far right head side.

I also have a new follower Dominica. Go check her blog out HERE. She has so very nice jewelry that she makes and sale.

I hope you all Have a GREAT THURSDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!