Thursday, September 16, 2010

Work Outfit September 16th, 2010






Black Crop Sweater From Pimkie~9.95€
Light Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Black Linen Pants From CR ~ 4.99
Necklace From Target~1.00
Earring From Target~7.99
Headband From The PX~2.99
Sandals From CR ~18.99

Today I felt like doing a red lip to make my outfit POP. Which I don't do red lip that often.

I'm loving the Song Like A G6. It puts me in a clubbing mood. I also loving Just the way you are.

Tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait. I have had my outfit plan all week for Friday. So stay tune to find out what it will be.

The sweater I'm wearing today came of Pimkie it a store in Germany. I brought it when I was living there. Which I never got to wear it when I was working at CR b/c it has a hood on it and hoods were not allow. So working at DSW they don't care if you have hoods or not on you shirt. As long as you are looking cute and business causal that's all that matters. Which some people don't dress business causal and it drives me nuts. I know I might be pushing it a little today with what I have on but I think I look cute. So what.

I hope you all have a GREAT THURSDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!