Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work Outfit September 30th, 2010






             I try to do Purple Lip. But the Purple Lip-gloss is light so it looks good on me.

Purple Cover Up From Ross~7.99~REMIXED
Black Tee Shirt From Target~6.00
Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germany~ I think these pants where less then 10 Euro's
Flower Belt From Styles~6.99
Flower Ponyholder From Forever 21~2.50
A Necklace From A Secret Sister Christmas Swap.
Earring a gift From Peggy(MIL)
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

Hello All, Today is Thursday and the last day of the month. Man this month went by fast. Didn't it. I think so. So today outfit is a repeat in a way. I wore the purple cover up on a Casual Friday. So I decide to change it up and make it more dress for today. I wear my clothes over and over again. For the most part I change it up. I hate wearing the same outfit twice in a month. So I spread them out.  I wear the same pants all the time b/c I don't have that many work pants. I also try not to keep wear just black pants everyday. So I try to throw a different color in there during the week. I hope you all enjoy today look. I love the way it turn out. Also if you have been reading my blog you know how much I love this ponyholder.


Here is the other way I wore this purple cover up. Click HERE to see. 


I hope you all have a GREAT THURSDAY.

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!