Friday, December 7, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Swap


Isn't this gift wrap the cutest
Hello Everyone. Today I have a swap to share with you all. This was my every first time doing a blog swap. I used to do swaps all the time with a group called Bands of Sister. Which is a group for Military wife and girlfriends. I always enjoy doing them. So when Amy of At Pink of Perfection who was one of the host of this swap posted about the swap. I knew I had to jump on broad.  I had so much shopping and getting to know Janna Of View From the 512. Janna and me talk via e-mail and twitter. Also started following each other on instagram. Which I just open an instagram a few weeks ago. My name is @amyfashionblog.

Man Janna did such a great job with picking out items for my gift. She even got me an item off my Christmas list :). Also by reading my blog she find out my love for pink. So she try her best to get me pink items and she nailed. Also I love how she got Priscilla a toy. Janna is such a sweet lady. Thanks again for the gift. :)

  • It's All About ME!! Pink Dog Toy~ Which Priscilla played with right away~ picture down below
  • Bath and Body Work Dazzle *licious. LipGloss~ Which I'm wear in Tuesday and Wednesday post.
  • Sniff the original Snowman Klenex
  • 'Tis The Cutest Shea-infused Lounge Sock~ That has a polar bear wearing a PINK Bow
  • 3 pack of Anne Klein Knee High~ These sock are AWESOME. Wore a pair on Wednesday and loved them. They didn't fall down at all( on my Christmas List)
  • EOS lip balm in Strawberry sorbet~ I can't wait to try this out. I have heard such great thing about these and have never tried them.
  • A Scentportable~ This is such an adorable air freshen holder. It is metallic Pink with a bow
  • A Scentportable fragrance refill in twisted peppermint
  • Bath and Body~Twisted peppermint hand cream
  • A Infinity Scarf
  To See what I got Janna click HERE


Thanks Again to Amy for Hosting this swap and to Janna for being my partner.
Priscilla Playing with her new Toy.
Today Christmas Item Our Stocking.
Also I wanted to thank you all for the well wish for my mom. She is doing a lot better and might be able to come home in the next couple of days.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

17 comments:

  1. LOVE what you got, I'm jealous! That scarf is beautiful. Thank you for participating Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I think you got some great stuff there. I also love receiving packages, especially with goodies like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks hun! i love them :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
    $500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
    (sunglasses & prescription glasses)


    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great!!!

    Thanks for commenting!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely all ^^

    XoXO

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! U got lovely items :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great gifts!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janna is a fantastic partner. I'm so glad to see all the fun pink things!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!