Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Awards~ Thanks you to all my readers

I want to Thank you all for reading my blog. I want to give a couple awards out to some fellow bloggers.



Sunshine Award:
Lisa's Love Of Makeup!
Call Me Ishmael
Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Love Her Style:
Joll Burr's fashion blog 
Statement in Fashion 
Kendi Everyday

I <3 your Blog:
Never Naked
A Working Mom's Closet
Curves  Ahead of Make Up

No Outfit today. I dealing with Handyman today and have housework to do. Please Share your Award with your readers. 


Thanks again to everyone that reads and comment of my blog. Your all truly make my day with the comments. A Very Much Thank you goes out to Never Naked she has been here since I started my blog. 



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS AMY!

    Wow, look at you winning all these awards, that's fantastic news!

    xox,

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning such great awards!!

    Thanks for passing one on to us! We appreciate it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Amy! I've never gotten a Sunshine Award before! How sweet of you, thanks a million! :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great fashion blog and is very attractive. I like to have the same attractive blog for the
    Handyman
    . The handyman is living a very challenging life. He can do the works like cleaning, plumbing, painting, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!