Monday, November 1, 2010

My Make Up Collection

This is how I have it all organize. It living in my bathroom drawer.


Sorry some picture aren't that great I took them with my old digital camera and not my Iphone.




 Eyeshadow
  
  1.  Covergirl 225 Berries & Cream
  2. Covergirl  215 Country Wood
  3. Covergirl 455 Purple Pop
  4. VS Silky Eye Shadow Velvet
  5. VS Eye Shadow Quad Ravashing
  6. Wet n Wild 251 Cream
  7. Wet n Wild 250 Fine Wink
  8. Glominerals Cheerful
  9. Essence 30 Safari Lounge
  10. Essence 07 Girls Night Out
  11. Sephora Aspen Summit N 23
Bare Minerals
  1. Mineral Veil
  2. Warmth
  3. Medium C25
  4. Medium Beige N20
  5. Tiger's Eye Liner Shadow
  6. Cream Soda Eye Shadow
  7. Rapture Eye Shadow
  8. First Class Blush
  9. Flawless Definition Mascara
Lips Stick/Stains/Gloss 
  1. Co Bigelow 1705 Mentha Lip Shine
  2. Brut's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
  3. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm(Not Picture. I keep it in my Purse)
  4. Lip Buxon Sugar
  5. Mini Lip Buxon Sugar(Not Picture. I keep it in my Purse)
  6. VS Lip Gloss Yearning
  7.  Pink Lip Butter Fresh
  8. Beauty Rush Petal Soft
  9. Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine with Peppermint Oil(Not Picture. I keep it in my Purse)
  10. Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel
  11. Elf Lip Stain Red Carpet #91106
Blush/Eye Liner Pencil/ Massacre
  1. Covergirl Blush 105 Rose Silk
  2. Sephora 11 Silver Green Eye Liner
  3. Sephora Mascara Lash Plumper
  4. Elf Brightening Eye Liner Black
Brushes 
  1. BM Flawless Face
  2. BM Full Flawless Face
  3. BM Id Max Coverage concealer
  4. BM Contour& Define
  5. BM Eyeliner
  6. BM Angled Blush
  7. VS Blush Brush
Hello Lovely Ladies. I hope you all are having a good Monday. I been dealing with Handyman again. Also been cleaning and went to Costco. So Today I don't have anything cute on I have an old Target work shirt on and black sweatpants. Also slipper socks on. When I went to Costco I got Rained on. Which isn't any fun. Also made me feel good that I didn't dress cute today.

I hope you all Like My Make up Collection.  If you didn't know already I love Bare Mineral Products. I using the started kit in July and have been using it every since. Also when I try Covergirl Foundation after using my BM after a couple month you can so feel the different between them.  I end up throwing my Covergirl Foundation in the trash.

I  Hope you all HAVE A GREAT MONDAY AND HAPPY 1ST OF NOVEMBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!