Friday, September 17, 2010

Sexy Black Dress For the Night Out






Black Sexy Dress From CR~ A Birthday gift for my 24th
Black Heels From VS~ Gift From My Hubby For my 21st birthday
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary
Earring From Not sure I have had them for a long time.
Barrettes From Target ~4.99


So Today is my hubby birthday and we are going out tonight. So I thought I would dress up and look cute. This is the second Time I'm wearing this dress. I also wear it for my 24th Birthday.

I hope you all have a GREAT FRIDAY.

3 comments:

  1. This would be such a great dress to go out in. I have been looking all over for a few sexy dresses for an event I have going on next week Thanks so much for this information. I really like this dress.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!