Sunday, September 19, 2010

Work Outfit September 19th, 2010





Black Maxi Dress From Bj's~14.99
Coral Cardigan From Old Navy~19.50
Necklace From CR~.99 on clearance
Earring From CR~4.00~40% off
Barrettes From Target ~4.99
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

When my Necklace went on clearance I just had to get it. I had it for a long time before I actully wore it b/c I didn't know what to wear it with. Then one day during Spring time I walked in to Old Navy and saw this cardigan. At the time I had no extra money to spend so I waited. What I ended up during was cleaning out my closet. Then I sold item to Plato's Closet and got the amount of money I need to buy the cardigan. Which then I ran in to another problem. Which was it being to short and not having nothing to wear it with. Summertime came and everyone was wearing maxi dress to work. Then I wanted one but didn't want to pay a lot for one. I knew I wanted a black one or a cute one. So when I find this black one from Bj's I just knew it would be prefect. I find it in July. I wore it to work just like today in July but with different shoe. The necklace was to long. So what I did was break the chain and took the pendent and put it on a small chain. I told myself for .99 cent it was ok to break the chain. Plus now I can wear it more.

Yesterday I got told by tons of people that I look cute. Actually all day long I was getting told. The funny thing is my Hubby told me in the morning you are going to wear that. Which i told him why whats wrong with it.

So therefor my outfit was a big o score yesterday. At least that what I call it.

Old Navy still has my Cardigan. It on sale now. You can see it HERE

I hope you all have a GREAT SUNDAY.

2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!