Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Work Outfit September 8th, 2010






Black Pants From Target~24.99
Blazer from New York and Company ~ 69.95 ~ I got it for 50% off that price b/c it was on sale
Black Sequin Tank Top From Target~1.74 on Clearance
Necklace-Gift from Hubby
Earring From Target~7.99
Headband From Target~5.99
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off

My face isn't Orange it from the lighting. The earring in my second hole are from my hubby I wear them everyday. I also sleep in them. I been trying new things out with my hair. I have done this hair style before but I have always wear a ponytail w/it today I decided not too. Which I think it turn out cute.

What I been trying to do with my hair is the
Perfect Hair Quiff / Poof / Bump but its not working out in my hair. I have watch this youtube video on how to do it. This girl named Imogen has tons of cute hairstyle videos. You can watch her videos HERE.

Yesterday I had a customer asked me what kind of makeup is used. She said your makeup is very nice. I told her thank you and what kind I use. Which you can see my review HERE. So that made me happy and feel good.

I hope you all have a GREAT WEDNESDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!