Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15 30X30 Half Way There ~Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT

White Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30(Gift From Hubby for 21st B-day)
Gray Cami From Target~ 2.00 on Clearance
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Earring From CR~4.00 W/40% off
Necklace From CR-7.99
Silver Star Headband From Target~1.00
White Belt From Target 6.99
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. Sorry no clothes picture today. I deleted it by mistake this morning when I was e-mailing them to myself. I was mad at first but got over it.  Today outfit to me is so so. I will say I love the black and white picture of me.

 So work was very interesting today. It was like one thing after another happen. I did get told by 2 different co-workers tell me I have good taste in clothes and shoe. Also they said that they have never seen me dress bad. Which I don't.  If I where a T-shirt I'm going to make sure I dress it up. Even when I worked at Charlotte Russe the girl's would say the same thing. They were amazed when I would come in on my days off wearing flip flops.  At first I was just going to wear the Gray Cami but I decide to add the white Cami in. When 30 for 30 is over I will let you all know how many cami's and tanks I own. I think you are going to be amazed by it like I was. Also you won't believe how many alone are Pink.

One thing that I hate is the smell of dog food. Why? Does it have to smell so bad. Everytime I fill Priscilla dish up I want to plug my nose because it smells so bad but she got to eat. So I have to deal with the smell of it. 


Just a Reminder go vote for  Collette of Statement of Fashion. She enter to be a Elf model. SO PLEASE GO VOTE FOR HER.  She in the Top 50 right now. So let help her by voting to keep her in the Top 50. Thanks you.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

8 comments:

  1. Simple and chic. Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great black and white picture very pretty hope you had a great vday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore you Amy...thank you for the mention!! and how cute is your little white belt??? Love it....hopefully, someday you and I will get the chance to meet:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hair, I like all the pearls!

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking great Amy. And you are doing a wonderful job at remixing all of these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies.

    Collette~ We so do have to meet up. Maybe one day. All my family lives in Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!