Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 10 30x30~ Work Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
Earring Nine West From The Px 
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. Sorry this is late. I got called in to work early again. So by the time I got home and ate. I didn't feel like staying up more to write this post. Here it is now a day late but late is better then never. Also I'm so glad I plan my outfit out ahead of time. Normal I don't but with 30 for 30. I have been. Which it make is so easy to get dress on day like these. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD THURSDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. ur too cute...love the color of that cardigen! u look beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white collared shirt under the cardigan! I think it'd be cute with a contrasting belt, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!