Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 24 ~Work Outfit

My knee is bent that why my leg looks funny.




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Eye Glasses Necklace From Forever 21~1.50
Earring From Px~ 4.99
Headband Gift From MIL Peggy
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off of them b/c I work there.

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a good Thursday. I didn't last an hour in my heels today at work. I was trying to work on my project and kept getting called to the register to ring. So I said forget these heel and put my flats on. I always carry them with me when I wear heels. You never know when you will need them. I had one manger asked me if I was wear her glasses around my neck. That because she alway is losing them and I always find them for her. I actually had a customer give me her glasses once. 

Well That is it for today. Going to watch CSI and then bed. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! You look simple and way cute. Thank goodness for flats!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now reading your post from a few days ago about knee highs only lasting a few wearings. I had that same problem with tights and a friend told me this great trick. Wear nude toe socks (google it) under them, and it won't happen. Works great for tights and I bet for knee highs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Amy. Love your adorable glasses necklace. And I agree it is always important to have access to a pair of flats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great in white, and that necklace is so adorable!

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!