Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 3 30x30~ Work Outfit~ Day late Sorry had Computer problems









Sorry this is sideways~ trying to figure out my new update computer 


REMIXED OUTFIT
Pink Button Up From H&M~ I got it when I lived In Germany
Red Lace Cami From CR~6.00~40% Off
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Vest From CR~14.99 on clearance rack last year
Earring From CR~4.00~40% off
Necklace From PX
Red Hair Clip From Walmart 10 for 1.67
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96


Hello Everyone. My laptop broke yesterday but thankfully my Hubby know how to fix them. Which he finished fixing mine tonight. I was starting to have blogger with draw. If you follow me I Facebook then you already might have seen this outfit. Also if you follow me on twitter you knew about my computer problems. To the new people who want to follow me on twitter. Just hang in there I will get around to approving you soon. With having no computer yesterday has put me behind a bit. Also yesterday I realized 30 for 30 has brought out my creative side in me. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD THURSDAY. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!