Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5 30x30 Errand Day


Spot a Hello Kitty Bandage Due to I cut my finger on Hubby computer tower last night



Hard Rock T-Shirt Gift From My Dad
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99
Black Pony O From Walmart
Earring From Px~ 4.99
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96


Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a good Saturday. I turn back on the word verification do to having computer problem and we aren't sure what cause the problem. All we know is my laptop got hit with a virus. Seen this happen. I'm not even going to play framville on Facebook. So Saturday are my only days off. Which today I had to go to costco and buy food. The freezer was almost empty. Also had to pick up Hubby dry cleaning. Also have housework to do and trying to get some relaxation in there too.  I was able to stop by some blogs last night. Today I'm going to check out some 30 for 30 blogs. 


DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR COLLETTE OF STATEMENT IN FASHION  IN THE E.L.F MODEL CONTEST


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. cute ballerinas!
    Love your comments! thank you! hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
    (there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuuuute.

    Great style.
    The shoes are just adorableeeee.

    I'm following ur blog.

    pls follow back.

    x Sadhana!

    http://www.sadhanalila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!