Monday, February 24, 2014

30 for 30 Recap for 2014

Hello Everyone. As most of you know I just finish up my 30 for 30 last week. I had so much fun doing this but I'm glad to have my all my clothes and shoe back. With doing this 30 for 30 I rediscover 3 items that I hadn't worn in a few year. Also I learn that a Chambray shirt goes with a lot of things. I have no idea why I didn't start wearing this shirt after I brought it in March. I didn't start wearing it until December.

Another thing I learn is my  brown vest can go with a good amount of  clothes I have. Another item that was sitting in the closet with the tags on it. Also with doing this 30 for 30 it got me to pattern mix. Which I never did before. That happen on day 26.  

Outfit I disliked
Day 19~ The outfit idea was good in my head but didn't turn out all that well. I think the plaid shirt needed to be longer. 

Outfit I loved
Day 11, 25, 29

I wore every items twice beside my Hot Pink Skirt. It's one item that I have to figure out what else to wear with it. Plus if it was warm I think I would have been able to do more with it. 


HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

29 comments:

  1. Wow...lovely compilation dear...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to display your outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Outfits #1 and #16 are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 and 11 are my favourites!!!
    big kiss

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you've got an amazing style! love your outfit set!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 8 and 28 the best! Great recap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love day 25 outfit! The best!!

    Kisses
    Marina
    Stop by my blog if you like to =)
    http://www.sharpenstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear!I love your outfits!!I like the sweater whit hearts!It's so cool!!
    Kisses
    Would you like to join my Giveaway??

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job!!! and yes, we all have outfits that look great in our heads...but i like all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 30 great outfits and it's awesome that you wore every item twice but one! I love pattern mixing!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite looks are 11, and 8! You are so good at mixing!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome looks :) xx
    ww.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful looks!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had a ton of great outfits in this challenge! I especially love all the ones with vests. Outfit 21 looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfits
    thanx for dropping by my blog dear
    p.s new post up on my blog
    http://colour3d-vogu3.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's so great you did the 30 for 30. i feel like i've always had a hard time doing it. i especially love that heart top of yours!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. day 26 is my favorite! I can't believe how many you came up with--impressive!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  19. You had a great 30 for 30 Amy. I think I am gonna do one this Spring. Stay tuned. ;-) 1, 4, 8, 14 & 26 are my top 5 looks you came up with. You always look great in Pink.

    Have a Fabulous Vacation in France, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would pair the pink skirt with your chambray! Also, I love outfit number 16!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will so have to pair the two items together.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!