Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 22 30x30: Mint Green Monday



REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Prada Glasses
 Flower Glass Necklace Gift From MIL Peggy~ From Huckleberry
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Happy Monday Everyone. It crazy to think its the start of a new week. I'm hoping this one won't be a crazy busy as last week was. This week I will be working around the house. I have been living in my house now for 7 month. So it time to get rid of the couple boxes that I still need to unpack.  As for today outfit I wasn't sure what I want to wear. I just know I want to try to wear each item in my 30 for 30 twice. So I decide to wear my mint green shirt and for fun I throw on my brown vest. Which I have to tell you all I really like how this try out. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

14 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in that vest.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mint green top :) the vest is awesome ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear :)

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com/

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look dear...loved your half jacket..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super süßes Outfit! Die Brille steht dir ebenfalls toll!
    Vielleicht hast du Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen ,ich folge dir neu mit GFC :)

    Liebe Grüße <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these look great together! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty!! I love your vest!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post!!!:))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you pair your outfit so effortless chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the mint with the pink glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!