Friday, February 28, 2014

Guest Post: Valentines Day Outfit by Endless Bliss

Hi everyone! I'm Tiffany and I blog over at Endless Bliss, a blog that centers around my journey from college life to corporate life. I like to blog about staying positive, being in love, and my love for the following things: books,&traveling, the 90's, Zac Efron, and life in general. I am not a fashion blogger by any means, but when Amy asked me to guest post for her, I thought I would share a little something from my closet with all of you.

For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend, Jon, and I decided to go to the opera. This would be the second opera that we've been to together. This particular opera was called The Mikado, and it's actually in English! It was a fun and hilarious opera to attend. Going to the opera also means dressing up, and since it was Valentine's Day weekend, I wanted to pink it up a little bit.


I went shopping at Kohl's and fell in love with this dress. Pink has always been one of my favorite colors.



I've always wanted a dress with a heart cutout, and I was so excited to find this one. It was the perfect dress for the opera and for Valentine's Day.



Of course I had to accessorize. I love anything with hearts, bows, and infinities, so I sported all three of them to the opera.

Dress: Kohl's - $27.99 (on sale)
Inifinity Ring: Kohl's - $11.70 (on sale)
Bow Belt: JCPenney - came with a dress that I bought for $8 (on sale)
Clutch: 2012 graduation gift
Heart Bracelet: Kohl's - $10.40 (on sale)

As you can see, I like sales. I hardly buy anything that's not on sale. Thanks for taking the time to read my guest post on Amy's blog. I hope you come to visit me at Endless Bliss!

16 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit...loved the heart shape on the back of the dress..so cute...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That dress is adorable! Love the back :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit, I love your dress
    You look wonderful!
    Kisses and Happy friday
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit!! Hope you had a great time at the opera!

    Kisses
    Marina
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable outfit! i love the dress..the cutout is so cute :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! :)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks so much for letting me guest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome and thanks again for helping me out.

      Delete
  10. Super cute! That heart in the back is downright ADORABLE. Love it!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is beautiful!! Adore the heart cut out back.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK that Dress is gorgeous coming or going. I also love the bow belt & cute bling-y clutch. Great Guest Post. Thanks for introducing us to some awesome bloggers, while you are gone, Amy. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!