Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 19 30x30: Plaid and Bows


REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
 Black Bow Headband From Forever 21~0.49 cents
 Flower Earring From CR~4.00-40% Employee Discount
 Pendant Necklace Textured Disc Black C/O Kmart-14.99
 Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone. Sorry the picture aren't that great. We have a whole bunch of furniture in our hallway. That we brought off a guy last night. Which I will be another doing a yard sale find blog post after 30x30. This weekend we plan on putting the furniture where we want. We brought a huge dresser. That will be going in our guest bedroom. The dresser in the guest bedroom will be moving in to are office/computer room. Which the top of the dresser will hold my UV lamp for my nail and the extra nail polish. That didn't fix on the nail polish rack. I will do a post on it once I have it done. 

For today outfit I went with a simple but a little dressed up look. Since I have to drop some more items off to people that are buying them off of us. Then I'm going to lunch with a friend.  After lunch we are going to hit up Ikea for a few things she need. I'm just going to see if they have some parts for a hat rack I brought for the guest bedroom. Then tonight we are having dinner with another friend. 

So my busy week continue. Also this weekend will be busy too. So I will try my best to make it around to your blogs. Tomorrow there will be no post. So day 20 and 21 of my 30x30 will be on Sunday.

We have a winner for the 30 dollar Sephora Gift card and the 15 Dollar iTunes Card. Congrats Erin of A Dash of Time

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

20 comments:

  1. Wow...white color is looking so adorable on you dear..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit it looks very comfortable. Have a great weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU RELAXED , EASY GOIN STYLE , BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD DRESS FOR YOUR AGE MORE , YOU LOOK OLDER THAN YOU DRESS ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing is how old do you think I am. Second fashion is about having fun and liking what you wear.

      Delete
  4. cute look!! looks so comfortable, you look great!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layering plaid and sweaters. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bow looks so cute! Plaid is definitely a favorite right now of mine!

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely dear !! have a nice weekend :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, lovely post!

    Check out my new post Rosegal: Product Review, and leave your comments, if any!
    much love. x
    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/

    Check out my Facebook page too.
    http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/
    http://shinestarminex.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking cute and cozy! Love it!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have been so busy, but it sounds like you are getting so much done. that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been getting amount of stuff down. I final got the last box of clothes unpacked. Which makes a big different in our guest bedroom

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!