Thursday, February 20, 2014

Monthly Recipe: Broccoli Potato Soup

Ingredients
2 cups broccoli florets
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon margarine
(10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
1 cup milk
1/2 cup water
 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 

 Directions 
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saut E the broccoli and onion in the butter or margarine, about 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the soup, milk, water, basil and pepper. Mix well and heat through, about 15 minutes. Add cheese and stir until melted. 

Hello Everyone, I made this recipe last month and it was super yummy. I find it on the Allrecipe.com.
When I posted it on Instagram.  Jackie from Beautify requested me to do a blog post on this soup. So I knew that what my next monthly recipe had to be. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did. 

Have a great Thursday.  

21 comments:

  1. :( that's not my kind of soup, I don't like broccoli!
    Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy going to give it a try love potatoes and broccoli soup.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe dear...thx for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it should taste nice!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so delish! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious! I love soup! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum!! this sounds delicious. i might have to make it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so delicious!!

    I follow you on GFC. It would be
    great if you follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow it looks so yummy!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow delicious!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummy!
    New outfit post on my blog, check it out and let me know your opinion, I'll be happy to read what you think of it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never had a soup with broccoli in it. I will have to try this soon.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter loves broccoli soup!! Delicious XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)


    Please join my giveaway! Perfect for you! :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  15. so yummy and healthy :) great recipe doll !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks yummy, too bad I don't eat margarine ;-) will recommend it to someone else.
    Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!