Wednesday, February 19, 2014

January Photo of the day on Instagram

January 1st, 2014-lunch- hot pocket baked potatoes
 January 2nd, 2014-Begins with G- Gel Nail Polish. Did them myself with my at home gel system. Blue sky gel polish color neon blue
 January 3rd, 2014-my town-Downtown Wiesbaden
January 4, 2014- words to live by-Live like there's no tomorrow
January 5th, 2014-found- the precision q-tips. These work awesome to fix makeup and your nails after you paint them.
January 6th, 2014-Happens Everyday- I check all these site out a lot.(Facebook,IG,Twitter and My Blog)
January 7th, 2014- upside down- the crackers I used in my chili.
  January 8, 2014- lucky number- 13 due to I got married on Friday the 13
January 9th, 2014-natural. wear my head wrap made by MIL Peggy
 January 10, 2014-man made- steak wrapped in bacon. Not a health dinner but a good one. 
 January 11th, 2014-looking down-Picture that didn't make it on the blog for this POST
January 12, 2013-colorful- one of my organizing project today.
 January 13, 14-Makes me smile- getting snail mail, my family, friends and the small things.
 January 14th, 2014-3 things, dinner, glühwein gummy bears and dolce and gabbana eyeliner sephora 500 point gift.
 January 15, 2014- black and white
 January 16, 2014-sun- no sun picture today. The sun didn't come up it rain all day. So here the banana bier I had at dinner.
 January 17, 2014-Tiny-My red potatoes. One tiny and one big. Time for some fried potatoes.
 January 18, 2014-happy place- my home
 January 19, 2014-breakfast- confetti pancakes. Good morning everyone
 January 20, 2014-to do list- House work and wash clothes
January 21, 2014-blue- my lions water glass.
 January 22, 2014-nice döner dürüm for dinner
 January 23, 2014-bedtime-9:44pm-night everyone
 January 24, 2014-your space- my desk- where all my blogging happen. Also I have a pink computer tower. That my hubby custom made for me.
 January 25, 2014-taste of winter/summer- can't wait to wear my sandal again and drink bier in the grass. Winter- Priscilla in Michigan playing in the snow. I miss my puppy dog.
 January 26, 2014-Fun Stuff- my sequins shoe. That I wore today
 January 27, 2014-Something I brought- Well hubby brought for me. A 100 nail polish holder. Now to hang it on the wall and fill it up. Can't wait.
 January 28, 2014-dinner- broccoli and potato soup
 January 29, 2014-window- my bathroom window
 January 30, 2014-best invention ever- egg maker. I thought my husband was crazy when he brought this. Now it my favorite thing to use. Hard boil eggs in no time. With the prefect yellow inside.
 January 31, 2014-polka dot- wearing my polka dot scarf as a headband.

Hello Everyone. Now that 30x30 is over with. My blog will be going back to it regular schedule. 3 outfit post and 3 whatever post a week. There might not be anymore outfit post for this month. That way I can get caught up on my monthly post that I have in place. Also I will be getting ready for my mini vacation. Paris here I come. 

So to get back to my regular schedule around here. I wanted to start it off with IG photo of the day. I started doing these post last year but with my move I stop. So there year I plan on having this post up every month. I love doing this IG challenged it so much fun. Which I have already miss on day for the month of February. 

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

18 comments:

  1. cool images I like them.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing what you are up to on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your INSTA-LIFE with us Amy!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love seeing Instagram recaps! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing all the pictures!

    xoxo
    AnnMarie
    http://annmariebanasik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you have a fantastic time in paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of cute pictures! Have fun on your trip to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog,I folow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the pictures! Instagram is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the recap dear !! all pics are very nice :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've got a post with the precision tips tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely instagram photos girl. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!