Thursday, February 27, 2014

Guest Post: H&K Style Journey: Pin It and Did It Thursday




Hello Amy Fashion readers!  I am Heather and I blog over at H&K Style Journey,
  Every Thursday have a fun link up called Pinned It and Did It.  If any of you are like me, I spend way too much time on Pinterest!  My boards were starting to get really full and I wasn't actually doing anything with them.  One day I decided to start putting them to good use.  Here are a couple outfits that I put my own spin on from some outfits that I pinned.













Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for everything from outfit ideas to DIY projects and recipes. 



Be sure to stop by H&K Style Journey and say hello!



Thank you Amy for having me guest post for you while you are in Paris!  Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see your photos when you get back!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Heather you look pretty in that outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! The tartan shirt is lovely ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belt!!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your pin-it and did-it posts.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looks dear...really looking cute...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can spend hours and hours on Pinterest!
    Great outfits, Heather :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love being on pinterest too
    thanx for dropping by my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Heather's Blog. She always does a great job using her Pinterest inspirations, creating great outfits with items from her own closet. I need to do more of the same since my Pinterest Fashion Blogs are getting full. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!