Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 27 and 28 30x30: Fun Weekend



Love the back of this cardigan.
Saturday February 15, 2014
REMIX OUTFIT
 Flower Belt From Style~6.99
 Pink Prada Glasses
 Pink Circle Gem Earring From Claire's~6.95 Euro(9.42Dollars)
Pink Ribbon not sure where it came from
 Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone. I wore this outfit yesterday to go downtown with my Hubby. We went out to lunch and did some shopping. He got me some lush bath bombs. Which I so can't wait to use.



  Sunday February 16,2014
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97


For today I didn't know what I wanted to wear. I just knew I wanted to wear my new scarf. So I went digging thru my cami draw and came across this light orange one. Which worked prefect with the peach scarf. Also I haven't worn this cami since August 2012. Doing this 30x30 I have now rediscovered 3 items. That I haven't worn in a few years. 
Also for today outfit I wanted something comfortable to wear. For all running around I have. Birthday party and selling more item that have been collecting dust.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

18 comments:

  1. Ciao Amy!
    Very nice look!!
    Have a nice sunday!
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first cardigan!! So unique!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second outfit the peach looks amazing on you doll. Have a happy Sunday no new post for me today.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is such a pretty color!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cami and scarf are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit dear
    thanx for dropping by my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. super post! love the second outfit! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! i love the looks.


    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chic! Loving the pink theme :) Enter my blog giveaway

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you wore your scarf! That's awesome that it helped you find something that you have worn since August 2012!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scarf is super comfortable. I wear it all day and night. Can't wait to find more items to go with it.

      Delete
  11. you look awesome dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!