Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine Box Swap


Hello Everyone.  I decide to join in on the Valentine's Day Box Swap with Rachael of The Rachael way  ,Ashleigh of  The Darling Prepster, and Mandee of Life,Chaos and Quotes.
I was partner up with Tiffany of Endless Bliss. I had so much fun getting to know Tiffany. I learn that she was born here in Germany. So of course I had to send her some German chocolate. I also learn she doesn'tlike oreos cookie.  We talk back and forth for a few week and got to know a good amount of stuff about each other. Like we both have some kind of ties to the military.


Tiffany find out my love for pink by reading my blog and of course I told her. So she got me a good amount of pink items.

I got
~ A Peach Jones New York Scarf~ Which I didn't own any like this~ Can't wait to rock it out
~Betsey Johnson pink with bird cage wristlet
~Pink tennis ball for Priscilla~ Which I thought it was so sweet of her to send my dog a gift
~3 Elf Nail Polish~ So can't wait to paint my nail with these
~3 Musketeers Bar~ Which I love these~I already ate it
~You're a Hoot cookie tin with a chocolate chip cookie inside.~ I got a kick out of the cookie tin~ specially since I have start to have a thing for Owls
~Ferrero Rocher Candy~ My all time favorite candy~ Best part not that much calories in them for one
~Louisiana Post Card~ Which I will be hanging up on my bulletin board with my other post card and cute cards I got. I sent her a Germany Post Card.

I had so much fun doing this swap. I used to do these kind of swap with a group of military wife and girlfriend. This is my second time doing a blog swap. 

Also stay tune in a couple week Tiffany will be doing a guest post for me. 

You can see what I got Tiffany HERE.

My Hubby know the key to my heart. New Coach shoe.

Tomorrow days 27 and 28 of 30x30 will be up
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. 

17 comments:

  1. Those sneakers are awesome !! i love having shoes as gifts

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SWEETIE , KEEP THE LOVE GOIN

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneaker are awesome love both color and the box cool concept doll.add the sneakers on instagram hashtag coach. No new post just wanted to visit enjoy your weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swap is such a fun idea. So cute for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great stuff dear...lovely shoes...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneakers dear, kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how awesome! I didn't know you were in Germany. I loved it when I lived there for 2 years :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great box! So glad you and Tiffany got to get to know each other... she is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this, too!!! So fun :) Looks like you got a great box! Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful selection, your sneakers are great!

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fun things in your Valentine's box! And great gift from your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy that you liked everything! I thought the owl tin was so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh nice!! Love them sneakers :)
    Belated Happy V- Day :)
    Hope you check out my new post : http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/naomi-ganzu-diva-mode-aroma-magic.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun swap! Love the peach scarf!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your coach shoes :) Awesome gift doll !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!