Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 13 and 14 30x30: Dinner Date




REMIX OUTFIT
Saturday February 1st, 2014 
Wallflower Curvy Bootcut Jean From the PX~25.47
Necklace Birthday Gift From MIL Peggy(25th Birthday)
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Barrettes From Target ~4.99
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello Everyone, I wore this outfit yesterday over a friends house for dinner. We all thought we were going over there for dinner. Well are good friends had some news to give to all of us. Which is they are moving back to the state in 2 month. They felt the new wasn't something they could give over the phone or in a text. Even tho we got this bad news. We all try are best to keep our sprits up. We ate and drank. In the end we had a good time. A couple of are going to be plan them a going away bash.


REMIX OUTFIT
Sunday February 2nd, 2014 
Hoop Earring From CR~4.00
Stud Earrings Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind
Custom Grey Made Uggs From Burresi~219.00 Euro(296.91 Dollars)

For today outfit I want to be cozy and comfortable. Since legging don't count as pants in 30x30. There a freebie items. So I decide to wear them today. Which these legging are like wear nothing. They are super warm and comfortable to wear.  Tonight I'm going to try my best to stay up and watch the Super Bowl. It doesn't come on until midnight over here in Germany. I know for a fact that I will fall asleep during the game. I might have get go and buy a cola today to help me stay up. At the being of the year I decide to cut back on my soda intake. Which I can say I been doing good at. I only have 1 to 3 soda a week.  I drink 2 to 3 big glasses of water a day. 

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

17 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit Amy great job hope you having a great weekend I'm just trying to recover so taking a moment to visit some blogs no need to come by no new post today. Enjoy your Sunday.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater with leggings - it looks so comfortable!
    Sorry about your friends moving away :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog! Following you now. ♡

    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your friends are moving away. You will definitely have to send them off in style with a party! The second photo of you is adorable! You look like you were having fun :) Hope you can stay up for the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I end up falling a sleep to it. My hubby kept waking me up by going your snoozing. I'm a light sleeper.

      Delete
  5. Hey there Amy! you're so pretty! :D

    Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

    - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Knit top! This is a perfect outfit for a cold day outside!

    Have a great day.

    ~ Seepz
    That Sassy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. sad to hear your friends are moving but you looked great.the sweater is so pretty
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit doll....loved your necklace...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear about your friends doll . You are a lovely girl and will make a lots of friends :) Wish you the best !! BTW you look lovely :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The military community is huge so I know I will be able to meet more people.

      Delete
  10. I've said farwell to many of my friends...I thinkk thats one of the harderst parts of being a military spouse-- meeting great people and building quality relationships is a major benefit, but saying goodbye STINKS!!!! Hopefully you all can reunite someday... that part is always SWEET and loads of FUN. I love both looks here... the first pic, captured your personality very well... fun and playful... I LOVE IT.

    Smooches dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is the hardiest part of being a military spouse. I have had to say a share of handful of good bye. I truly thankful for Facebook. Since that how I stay in contact with my friends. Also thank you. I had so much fun taking these pictures.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!