Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12th work outfit.





White Flower Shirt Gift From Janet
Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germany~ I think these pants where less then 10€
Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88
Barrettes From Ulta~2.00
Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I know I'm. Today I wear my new shirt. I love it. It so comfy. I had to tuck it in because it was to long to wear un-tuck. Also I didn't wear a necklace due to the high neckline.  On Friday we watched Grown Ups. That was a great movie. Tonight we are watching the new Sherk Movie.

Welcome to PoinsettiaDay.com, celebrating the beautiful plant we've come to associate with Christmas. December 12th is Poinsettia Day. The date marks the death of Joel Roberts Poinsett, an American botanist, physician and Minister to Mexico who in 1828 sent cuttings of the plant he'd discovered in Southern Mexico to his home in Charleston, South Carolina. Botanically, the plant is known as Euphorbia Pulcherrima 

I don't buy Poinsettia but I did plant some in FramVille. 
TODAY I LEAVE YOU WITH OUR STOCKING
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING SUNDAY.

6 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!