Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th work outfit.






Hollister Teal Sweater From Hollister~ Super old
White Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Snowflakes Necklace and Earring From Target~1.49 on clearance
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Snowman Sock A Gift From MIL Peggy
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everyone. It been so cold here in Florida lately that I'm running out of sweaters to wear to work. I have tons of hoodie but I can't wear them to work because they have logo's on them. I hope this cold spell will pass here soon. Work was crazy last night. Everyone is out to buy boots and other warm items. Also I had a customer tell me I see you are in the Christmas Spirit isn't it to early for that. I didn't say a word.

The above Picture is to show you all my makeup. I think it turned out so good today. What I have been doing is just putting eyeliner on my water line and that's it. I truly loving it.

SO TODAY I LEAVE YOU WITH HOW TO GET INTO CHRISTMAS SPIRIT.

INSTRUCTIONS 

Things You'll Need:

  • Christmas Decorations
  • Christmas Tree Lights
  • Food To Donate
  • Christmas Music
  • Christmas Movies
  1. Shop early. Nothing takes away the Christmas spirit like fighting for parking and struggling through crowds.
  2. Wish people that you meet in stores and other casual environments a happy holiday. Say it with a smile.
  3. Drop spare coins in the Salvation Army collection buckets.
  4. Do something nice for someone. Offer to baby-sit so a friend can do her Christmas shopping, take cookies to your neighbors, or shovel an elderly neighbor's walk.
  5. Volunteer your time to a worthy holiday cause. Even if you are busy, you can spare an hour or two to help people less fortunate than yourself.
  6. Organize a drive at work or in your neighborhood. Collect food and personal items and donate them to a local shelter for the homeless or for battered women.
  7. Play Christmas music.
  8. Watch Christmas movies. "It's a Wonderful Life" is a good one for reviving a flagging Christmas spirit, as is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
  9. Read "A Christmas Carol" and "A Child's Christmas in Wales."
  10. Decorate your house for the holidays.

    THIS CAME FOR eHOW.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.


4 comments:

  1. Look at you in those super cute boots...love them:0

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Style Sample Magazine NEWS EDITOR♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute! I love that teal on you.

    It really has been cold in FL lately! I don't have many warm sweaters either so my plan is to hit Plato's Closet this weekend, if I have time between gigs. It's freezing outside right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol to your reaction to the grumpy lady. Keep warm! OH! I received your card, thank you SO much! :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies.

    Pamela~ Glad you got your card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!