Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st work outfit.






REMIX OUTFIT 
Lace White Cami From Old Navy~Hubby got it for me over the weekend~ 4.50
Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germany~ I think these pants where less then 10€
Jingle Bell Necklace From The Px
Jingle Bell Earrings From The Px
Green Glitter Head Band From Target~1.00
Impo thunder booties From DSW ~Gift From Hubby
 
Happy 1st Of December. It is now Christmas Season. Which I LOVE. I so can't wait to get a Christmas Tree or I should say I hope I will be having a Christmas tree.  I'm not sure if we are going to be having on this year yet. I will have a small PINK tree and a Purple on too. Today outfit is a Remix. I figure the green shirt is a prefect way to start off December with. Click the link to see how I wear it before. Guess What?  My parent will be here in a little over 2 weeks. I so can't wait to see them.

December is a super busy month for me. I have a Christmas party on December 11th that I still need to find a dress to wear for it. I have a good amount of dress. So I have one in mind just hope it will fix. Then there also getting the house ready for my parent. Then I have 6 more gift to buy. Which I pretty much know what I'm going to get those 6 people.  Also I have to firgure out what we are going to have for Christmas Dinner. Since I host it every year since I been back in the states.

I leaving you with Oh Santa! by Mariah Carey. I hope you enjoy her new Christmas song as much as I do.
 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WEDNESDAY.

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!