Saturday, October 23, 2010

Live, Love. Hope, BBCA DAY 23





Live Love Hope Shirt From CR~10.00(2008 Breast Cancer Shirt)
Pink Tank From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
Jeans from Charlotte Russe-7.49
Headband From Target~1.00
Earring From H&M~ Got them in Germany
Bracelet and Necklace From Dollar Tree~1.00
Pink Flip Flop From Target~1.00

Hello Lovely Ladies. Today I have Off. So Hubby and me went to Costco and Publix. Now we are going to watch movie and relax. Also do some cleaning.

Today Breast Cancer Item is PETCO Groomers. They are give a Pink Ribbon Charm when you get your pet groomed.

I hope you all HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

3 comments:

  1. I need help in selecting an appropriate set of clothes for the party. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies.

    Lady~ Do you have anything in Mind to wear. I would love to help you pick an outfit to wear. What do you like wearing. You can e-mail at amylbunch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!