Thursday, October 28, 2010

Work Outfit October 28th , 2010~BBCA DAY 28





Pink, Brown and White Sweater From Thrift Shop on Army Post in Germany
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Brown Tank From Target-4.00
Necklace From Target~ Was a Secret Sister Gift.
Brown Earring~Gift from my Oma (Grandma in German)
Headband From A Dollar Store or Gift not sure.
Brown Flats From Target-22.99

Hello Lovely Ladies. Today Is Thursday. That means tomorrow is Pay Day and my day off. That the main think I'm looking Froward to at the moment. Also I can't wait until December for my Parents to come in town. They will be here for 10 days. Just a for warning if you read my blog daily you might get sick of hear about my parents coming to visit me it just that I'm so exited about it. If you can't tell by now.  I love how my outfit turn out today. Just wish I had longer khaki so I could have worn some heals. I try it and it doesn't look all that great. So I'm going to wear my flats. Got have your feet comfy when you work. Special when you are on them all day. Also I let my bang be all natural today. I only brushed them and let them air dry.

I hope you all like my Picture today. I try something new out today. Let me know what you think about it.


Today Breast Caner Item Is Make a Mammogram Promise. You an do it HERE. You never know you might be a lucky daily winner and win a 25.00 dollar gift card to AMC.  Also  A WORKING MOM CLOSET featured this today.


I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SUPER THURSDAY.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Amy! I'm guessing the second two pix are by webcam? It may be just my monitor but I think I see the true colors better and brighter even against the white background in those two. And those are very cute flats! Yanno I looove shoes!

    Love and hugs,
    WD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks WD~ The Second two are from the webcam. Thanks you about the flat comment too. I love shoe too and the color pink.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!