Monday, October 11, 2010

Normal Monday:BBCA DAY 11



Pink T-Shirt From Vs~ Gift from my dad for my 23rd Birthday
Love Pink Yoga Pants From VS ~26.50
Necklace From My Hubby
Earring From H&M got them in Germany
Pink Pony O From Walmart
Pink Flip Flops From VS~ Free

Hello Everyone.  I have nothing to write about  today. I just did my normal Monday stuff. Which is clean house.

Today Item For Breast Cancer Awareness is Mike Hard Lemonade. When you buy Pink Lemonade they will donate money. You can see it on there Facebook page. HERE. Also when you go on there website you must enter you birthday to make sure you are 21. Which I thought that was neat that they check ages. To make sure no one under 21 is looking at it but we know there in probably people under 21 looking at it and lying about there age. IMO


I hope you all HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.


THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE BEEN LEAVING ME COMMENTS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

9 comments:

  1. PINK RULES!!!! Love and Hugs,
    WD ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink pink jeje great!!! love the rings.. are those for you toes or fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the University of Pink tee! Super cute!

    Good to know about the Pink Lemonade. It's a perfect reason for me to get some! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink. I have been cleaning house too! Cleaning is so dull, but I love for the house to be clean even though I hate cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I actually like cleaning the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cleaning too! I HATE vacuuming though ... shudder. I like the hair ties. Super cute with your bangs.

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh God cleaning! I've been meaning to do it since last week - none done!

    Super cute outfit and I'm glad you are participating in this aWEARness campaign!

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!