Monday, January 20, 2014

30x30 Day 1~ All About Pink


REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Tank Top From VS~ 16.50 or 2 for 24
Pink Prada Glasses
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(2007)
Nails are O.P.I.Techno Girl 

Hello Everyone. Welcome to my first day of 30x30. I didn't feel like wearing my contacts today. So it called for a glasses kind of day. Since I can't see with out my glasses or contacts. So I base today outfit around my pink glasses. Which I have to say I love how this outfit turned out. This is my first time wearing this cable knit sweater with jeans. I normal wear it with leggings. 

Funny little thing. As I was picking up my mail early today. The post office guy called me pinky. Which of course I got a kick out of it. Due to I have a good friend here in Germany who love to call me that. Also I'm pretty much known for my pink. That why it wasn't a surprised to most people that I pick out pink frame for my new glasses. 

Don't forget to enter my Favorite Things Giveaway. 2 Days Left.

 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

24 comments:

  1. Love pink you look stunning in this outfit.
    http://tifi11.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo perfect for v-day!!! love all the pink!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, u are brave to play with colour with ur outfit :O)

    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with pink, love the pants!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink! This is a really cute outfit Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new pink glasses. Great outfit, Amy.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new glasses!! They are so you!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post darling...:-)..you have a lovely blog...I am following you now...it would be wonderful if you will follow me back...it is good to stay connected dear...:-) <3
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty!!! I love the pink color!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ! i love your outfit !!! its super pretty !! i am in love with your pink outfit :) you look super cute doll !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit! I love all of your pink! Even your glasses are pink! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I first saw this scarf last year at DSW. All my co-workers were fighting over who was going to buy it. We only got 2 in. I luck out on getting it then. So I was so happy to see it at H&M.

      Delete
  13. You look amazing, beautiful colors of your outfit! Love your blog, you have great style! I am your new follower in GFC #325and bloglovin. I hope you will visit my blog and become my follower in gfc and bloglovin ;o)
    Olga
    http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink Prada Glasses are too cute - Pink is a Classic
    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, so pink. my favorite color, this could be my favorite outfit of yours :)

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. pink <3

    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!