Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pin It and Did It: Chambray and Stripe



REMIX OUTFIT
Black Thermo Tights From New Yorker~7.95 Euro(10.81 Dollars)
Grey Fitbit Hand me down from Hubby
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98  


Hello Everyone. I wore this outfit yesterday for #picoftheday on Instagram for the topic  stripes. I have had this outfit for sometime now. So I decide yesterday would be a prefect day to wear it. Also yesterday we got our car back. Which made me so happy.

On Monday I will starting 30 for 30 with Curves Ahead.  She came up with the hashtag to use on Instagram. It is #curves30. I haven't done a 30 for 30 in 2 years. So this should be fun. 
Rules for 30 for 30 are
~ Pick 30 clothes and shoe item and only wear them for 30 days
~ No Shopping for a month
~ Accessories, leggings, tights and Cami's don't count.

If you want to join send an e-mail to Curves Aheads a candyovalle@gmail.com 

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

27 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job..looking nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripe skirt and dresses they so pretty you look stunning awesome with it.
    http:/tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! love this look.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You totally nailed the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! You just can't go wrong with chambray :)

    www.oatsandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !!! you look lovely girl !! love the color of your lipstick and gloss :) xx
    www,ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm wearing Buxom Full-On Lipstick in Barcelona with Full-On Lip Polish in Krystal on top. I got for Christmas and really loving it right now.

      Delete
  7. BTW ....the denim shirt looks so stunning on you :) have a great day doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the denim shirt and skirt combo :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great look on you! Love the chambray top and striped skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the chambray and stripes combo! good luck on the 30x30. i've never done one of those challenges...too stressful, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yes they can be stressful. That why I try to plan my outfit out as I was picking my items to wear.

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous!

    PS. We've a <a href="http://lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com/2014/01/manhattan-vintage-show-giveaway.html>Manhattan Vintage Giveaway</a> on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the chambray dear. thank you so much for visiting my blog =) I have a new post "Valentine Outfit Ideas" feel free to share your thoughts =) keep in touch.. hugs.. http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this trend too!

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur so pretty, one thing i love about ur blog is how you have stayed true to who u are. looking fab xo

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck with the challenge! i love the stripes and chambray together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This such an awesome and classic look
    Everyone should wear this look at least once!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks awesome :) Love your blog! I am a new follower :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!