Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 8 30x30: Inspiration Monday



REMIX OUTFIT
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(2007)

inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

Hello Everyone. Today I'm linking up with Two Birds for there inspiration Monday post. I haven't join there link up since last February. So when I saw this week outfit pick. I thought it would be fun to try to recreate this outfit. I don't own a fur hat. So i'm wearing the fur on my feet. Also no fair isle print in my closet. So heart print it was. Since that what I have in my 30 for 30 items. This is my first time pair my Chambray shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Which I have to say I like how it looks. 

This morning I walk to the train station to meet up with a friend. That way we could buy our Pairs train ticket. We are going there next month. Which I'm super excite to be able to go to Paris. It has been my dream for a long time to go to that city.  While we are at the Wiesbaden train station getting are tickets. My friend was nice and took these picture of me. I'm sure the people passing by to get on there trains. Thought we were crazy. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE. 

20 comments:

  1. Great job Amy love the sweater.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that fun sweater!! you look so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit inspiration! Love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you are going to Paris soon!! That is awesome!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart sweater! I could definitely see myself wearing it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, which country do you live in? I'm thinking Wiesbaden sounds Austrian!
    Love your sweater and boots and though I'd love to see the hat from the side too, it looks great in that last shot! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit darling....the cute little hearts on your sweater are looking adorable....:-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your heart sweater is so dang cute. Great for Valentines and fun stuff whenever, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great sweater for Feb.
    you must wear it on the 14th
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice photos!lovely!
    love you're blog,
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the heart sweater is super cute :) love it !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that heart sweater. i've been wanting to buy one like it!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your version because you made it into your own style.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cozy & cute. You know I love that sweater. I wear Jeans with Chambray often. They look great together. These hats are becoming your staple. I was at Orsay the other day. I purchased a similar hat and though of you because these Hats are your style and since Orsay is a German brand. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. I sure have made these hat my staple. It just so easy to throw my hair in a ponytail and put the hat on. Also they add more to the outfit. Orsay used to be my favorite store back in the early 2000's. Now I don't really go in there that much. I buy a good amount of my stuff at New Yorker and H&M. I did buy some new earring from Orsay at the being of the month.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!