Friday, January 10, 2014

Pin It and Did It: Vest Scarf

Source

 
REMIX OUTFIT/REDISCOVER
(Last worn this Purple Shirt on March 15, 2011)
Lace White Cami From Old Navy~Hubby got it for me( A few years ago)
Grey Fitbit Hand me down from Hubby
Black Star Earring Birthday Gift From Scribble(26)
Diamond Studs Gift From Hubby(2007)
White Pony O From Walmart
Pink Prada Glasses
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(2007)


Hello Everyone. When I saw this tutorial on Pinterest I knew I had to try it out. I was getting ready today and knew I want to wear this scarf and then I remember about the scarf in to a vest I pinned. So I went to the computer and pulled this pin up. At first I was like how is this going to work. So I sat there and reread the direction and bam I got it. I was so proud of myself. I'm so happy how it turn out. I can't wait to do this again. 


HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND MONDAY. 

20 comments:

  1. Cool information thank for sharing Amy you look very pretty in the image.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! It looked so complicated when I saw this pin too, but now I will give it a try. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT !! you look very pretty dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DIY and your Prada glasses, you look gorgeous!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...I'll try to do it!!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??
    kisses,
    www.vogue4breakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!!! Looks great on you :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this too. That scarf is beautiful. I love the bright colors and the stars. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice weekend too dear

    Chadlen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job my dear! Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the scarf. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Latest post OOTD: Sugar Crush

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!

    www.thethirteenthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I've always wanted to try this! Great work lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute way to style a scarf
    Your look turned out great
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear :) nice post, cool idea!!!

    http://www.teanonsolomoda.com

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!