Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 12 30x30: Polka Dot


REMIX OUTFIT
 White T-Shirt From Old Navy ~ Hubby got it for me
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
 Rhinestone and Black Skinny Belt Came with the Wallflower Double Bling Jeans
Polka Dot Scarf Gift From MIL Peggy 
 Black Polka Dot Circle Earrings~The Px( price unknown, brought in the early 2000's)
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 
 
 Hello Everyone, Today outfit started with my scarf due to today on Instagram photo of the day is polka dot. So to stick with my black and white polka dot scarf. I decide to do a black and white combo outfit. I also notice today I still had 31 items in my 30x30. Which I don't know how that happen. So all in all I had 32 items pick out. So I decide to drop my #picoftheday shirt from my 30x30. 
 
So I will give you an update list on my remix items.
  1.  Heart Sweater
  2. Black Orsay Sweater
  3. White Cable Knit Sweater 
  4. White Sweater
  5. Pink Dress~ Still have to wear in this 30x30
  6. Hot Pink Skirt
  7. Black Maxi Skirt
  8. White UA Long Sleeve
  9. Grey UA Long Sleeve
  10. Orange Long Sleeve
  11. Chambray Shirt
  12.  Mint Green Gingham 
  13. Pink and White Tank Top
  14. White Solid T-Shirt
  15. WWP T-Shirt
  16. Wallflower BootCut Jean
  17. Wallflower Skinny Jeans
  18. Sweetheart Skinny Jeans
  19. Pink Rockstar Skinny Jeans
  20. White Cardigan
  21. Black Cardigan
  22. Brown Vest ~Still have to wear in this 30x30
  23. Grey/Black Vest
  24. Plaid Shirt
  25. Pink smock Shirt
  26. Black Uggs
  27. Brown boots
  28. Tan Uggs
  29. Grey Uggs
  30. Black Converse 
 Also today I'm Link up with Elegance and Mommyhood and
I do deClaire.
 For Boot, Legging or Winter Must Have. So in my outfit today I'm wear my favorite black boot. Also if you been read my blog for sometime then you know I have a thing for Uggs boot. They are my winter must have. Along with sweater and laying. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

18 comments:

  1. One of your best look! Ador the belt and the scarf into your hair!
    Win 80$ to spend on JolliChic.com!
    Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit look awesome on you like the combination and great way to describe the items have a great weekend Amy.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great here and the polka dot scarf is really cute. :) (That reminds me...I just bought a polka dot scarf that I need to wear! ha!) Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog. I see that you are in Wiesbaden? Very cool! I've actually been to visit there when my brother was stationed in the military there. :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome and Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have been in Wiesbaden for almost a year now.

      Delete
  4. another beautiful outfit by Amy :) have a lovely weekend my dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the polka dot scarf, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dots mixed together...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Black and white is so classic and I love the polka dotted scarf! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look!! i love that scarf.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polka dot scarf!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scarf is so adorbs! You are beautiful! I just updated my blog with some pics of a Safari I went, please check it out, it will totally make my day. Also,Could you please consider following each other on GFC or bloglovin? Thank you :) www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit doll...loved the polka dot scarf...:-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute otfit:-). Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know on my blog:-)

    www.changingroom.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! Wish you a great weekend dear!

    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a nice outfit. I love the touch of the Polka Dot Head Scarf. Happy you linked up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!