Monday, January 13, 2014

Paul Fredrick Spring Collection



My Husband
Hello Everyone. Today I'm doing a collaboration with Paul Fredrick. On there men's dress shirt line. So I thought it would be a prefect time to show my husband off. When we lived in Michigan. My husband had to wear dress shirt and ties. Sometime a suit to work. I never knew there where so many style of dress shirt out there for men. Until one day I went shopping with him. There regular sleeve dress shirts and then there french cuff. Which with french cuff dress shirt you have to wear cuff links. Which cuff links are a type of  men's accessories. Unlike us woman, man don't have tons of fun accessories to wear.  Also ties are another fun accessories for men to wear. They come in all different colors and patterns. 

My husband owns a lot fun color ties and cuff links. I would have to say my favorite pair of cuff links that he owns are America dimes cuff links. As for ties go I would have to say his sing Christmas tie. Is my favorite. Which I got it for him in 2012.

Paul Fredrick Spring line launch today. Out of there spring line. I can see my husband wearing this shirt.


I can also see him wearing this shirt to with these fun ties. Which my Husband love french cuff dress shirt.


Make sure you go and Visit Paul Fredrick Spring Line out. I sure there is something you will fall in love with for your Husband. Boyfriends or the man you love in your life.

Disclaimer: I was asked by Pail Fredrick to share there spring line. I was not paid in any to do this. I did it on my own. All opinions are 100% Mine.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.
opinionsare 100% mine.
Disclaimer: I was asked to style this top by ModCloth, but I was not provided any compensation.  All opinions are 100% mine.
- See more at: http://pennilesssocialite.blogspot.de/#sthash.lx73SWhG.dpuf
Disclaimer: I was asked to style this top by ModCloth, but I was not provided any compensation.  All opinions are 100% mine.
- See more at: http://pennilesssocialite.blogspot.de/#sthash.lx73SWhG.dpuf
Disclaimer: I was asked to style this top by ModCloth, but I was not provided any compensation.  All opinions are 100% mine.
- See more at: http://pennilesssocialite.blogspot.de/#sthash.lx73SWhG.dpuf

21 comments:

  1. Your husband is handsome, nicely styled shirt, love the tie
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband looks handsome in that cool suit great post focusing on man style.'
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband loves the little accessories, too. your husband looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! looks great!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good, fun tie for my husband.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Amy's husband! Paul Fedrick's line look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg ur husband is cute
    this is my first time seeing u post about a man with dress up
    Paul Fredrick collection look great! unfortunately not in Malaysia yet!
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your husband is handsome!!! nice look!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shirts are really nice! Your husband is really handsome!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gonna look into this for my hubby

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paul Frederick collection looks great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How handsome! I would love a man with a fashion sense! You're a lucky girl!!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these looks and your hubby is so handsome!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These types of tops are really nice! Your own spouse is really good-looking.french cuff dress shirts

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!