Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 6 and 7 30x30: All About Skirts

Outside of Okinii
Saturday January 25th, 2014~ Day 6
Black Cami From Target~6.99
 Neon Pink Jersey Skirt From H&M~4.95 Euro(6.73 Dollars)
Flower Belt From Style~6.99 
Silver Necklace~16.99 C/0 Kmart
Hoop Earrings From Target
Diamond Studs Gift From Hubby(2007)
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone, I wore this outfit yesterday. Which I had so much fun wearing this neon pink skirt. I'm so glad I brought it back in October.  Last night we went to Okinii. Its an all you can eat sushi restaurant. Where you order you food on an iPad. Which I ate way to much food but it was so good. We had a great time with are friends. 



The outfit below is the outfit I'm wearing today.  I want to be comfortable on this Sunday. 





Sunday January 26, 2014
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Thermo Tights From New Yorker~7.95 Euro(10.81 Dollars)
Teal/Multi-Color Scarf From Wicky~1.99(2.27 Dollars)
Pearl Earring From CR~4.00-40% Employee Discount 
  Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

22 comments:

  1. Great outfit love the first skirt and the food looks delicious. No new post today just visiting. Happy Sunday Amy.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirts are looking very cute darling...:-)..you too have a wonderful Sunday..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute pink skirt!
    xx

    〜♡(ノ´∀`)ノ”www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. White, pink, black, lovely colours together!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the pink skirt!! It's so cute and fits you very well!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao! Lovely looks!
    I'm opening a new page on my blog about shopping on line,this is the link http://thelooklover.blogspot.it/p/shopping-milano.html
    Could you come and leave me a comment saying me what do you think about this idea??
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    Kiss
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool!

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in both the outfits, I really love the neon skirt (and what a good deal!) Plus you look really cute in berets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God - Dear beautifully as you look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that pink skirt! And it's so cheap, too... amazing!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that first outfit with the hot pink skirt. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hot pink skirt looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your hot pink skirt :) great look doll ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pink skirt is fab and I love the black maxi with your converse xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really loving that pink skirt! H&M is so awesome. We don't have one here, so when I travel and get to go shopping in one, I go nuts! And yum! Sushi! So jealous. I want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that I shop more at H&M in Europe then I did it the state.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!