Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gold Lace/ Happy Birthday Dad


REMIX OUTFIT
Gold Ribbon Came off a Christmas Gift
Earring From CR~4.00- 40% Off Employee Discount
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello Everyone, Its a cold rainy and fog day here. They say this whole week is going to be that way.  I'm glad I got me some rain boot. So don't be surprise if you see them a lot this week on the blog. I can't complain about the weather because last week we were in the 50's. When most of the United States was in the negative degrees. 

Today outfit didn't turn out how I plan. It just happen. I original was going to wear a brown vest I got in February and haven't worn yet. When I put the vest on with this gold sweater I didn't like it. So I went in the closet and grab my lace vest. Which I like way better with this sweater.  Plus it has been 11 months since I worn it last. 
HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY DAD. I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. 
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

19 comments:

  1. you look so cute! happy birthday to your dad.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit you look so chic. Happy Birthday to your dad.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello gorgeous :)

    lovely picutres! and i like your outfit too :)
    btw, right now I'm holding a giveaway on my blog where you can win dress worth $200 :) It would mean a world to me If you join :)) click here


    Kisses, Pati ♥
    http://www.holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your dad, your lace vest is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable dear !! and Happy Birthday to your dad ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I absolutely LOVE Your lace top! Hope your dad had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, dear, and happy birthday to your dad!
    I published a new post on my blog and I'd like to have your opinion on it!
    Oriana xxx

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit my dear and Happy birthday to your dad! :)
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy b-day to your dad!! Great outifit! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really happy and really cute! the lace vest is adorable. Happy Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby was making me laugh when he was taking these pictures.

      Delete
  11. Very sweet. You look lovely and happy birthday to your father. :)

    Happy New Year! /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking very cute and happy birthday to your dad :)

    http://www.fashionoomph.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an adorable lace top Amy!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!