Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work Outfit For January 20th, 2011



I have no idea what I was doing here with my face.




REMIX OUTFIT
Vest From CR~14.99 on clearance rack last year
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Black Cami From Target ~ 9.99~No Pictures
Necklace From After Thoughts
Earring Handmade By My Cousin
Silver Hair Clip From Walmart 10 for 1.67
Sandals From CR 18.99

Hello Everyone. Today work was great. I have been in a super good mood today. As you can tell by my first post today. I made the video before work. I love how my outfit turned out today. I was trying to curler my bangs but no go. After work I went to Old Navy. Which they were having an AWESOME clearance sale. Addition 50% off the clearance. I return my pink flats. Since I wasn't in love with them. So I used the money from the return and got a dress, cardigan and a tank (not in that color)for under 10.00. I will be wearing the cardigan tomorrow. I also saw a jean skirt that I will be going back for after I sell my clothes to plato's closet. Then in February no shopping for me. I shouldn't have gotten what I got today but this girl couldn't pass a dress up for 2.00.  Also came home and find out Hubby brought yummy girl scout cookies.  So today was a GREAT DAY.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

5 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!