Friday, September 12, 2014

50 Shades of Grey

Knight Time Girls Hooded Sweater Vest From Old Navy~ 17.46
White Sweater From Forever 18~ 5 Euro(6.77 Dollars)
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
 Grey Beret From Wicky~3.99 Euro(5.48 Dollars)
 Pink Prada Glasses
Flower Earring From CR~2.40
Custom Ugg Boots From  Burresi~219.00 Euro(296.91 Dollars)
Happy Friday Everyone. After having a few nice weather days early in the week. The weather decide to go back to being 23 Celsius. Which is around 57 degree out. So I decide it would be the prefect time to wear my new sweater vest. That I got from Old Navy.  
 If you have been reading my blog for a while. Then you know I have a thing for vest. So when I saw this grey sweater vest in the girl section of Old Navy website. I knew I had to get it. I order it in a size XXL. This sweater vest has already has sold out once. Which I checked there website just a few minutes ago and it back in stock in a size XXL.

I just got my last package from Old Navy yesterday. So stay tune for next week to see all the things I brought. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

36 comments:

  1. Your shoots are going better and better!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great in gray doll have a lovely weekend.
    http:/tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place to take photos - you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi, The picture were taking downtown in my city.

      Delete
  4. Heyyy Amy!! You look great! Love that hat! #Supercute #lovegrey

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello hun!!
    love this hat on you!!!!
    and .... I need tooo emu boots :) hihi

    have a great weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd totally wear this outfit. I love the hat and vest. Great Outfit and it is 100% your style. =)

    Enjoy the weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post & I love your pink Prada shades, Amy!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look and that hat, I think its on my need list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Óculos maravilhoso amei as imagens bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vest is so cute! I bet it's super warm and cozy too huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cozy but not all that warm. My husband was hot so he gave me his light jacket to wear home. Since I was cold.

      Delete
  11. This is a very cute outfit! I love the grey and white!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gray and pink looks great on you! So cute!

    Fashion | Travel | Food
    Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com
    Follow Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Love your pink glasses!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking amazing, super great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have ur personality shows in ur daily style & that what makes your ootd so u ,,, super cute shoes xoxo

    N@NY

    Am sharing my wedding gown for the first time on my blog
    come & drop me some love ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving gray, black, and white lately :) Just so simple + classy. You look great and I look forward to seeing your Old Navy haul! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the comfyness of this outfit.
    Great look :)
    I adore your blog.

    Woohoo finally weekend :D
    Keep in touch
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!