Friday, September 19, 2014

You Better

REDISCOVER/SEMI-REMIX
You Better Make more than I can Spend T-shirt From Abercrombie and Fitch ~30.00
Navy Blue Lace Cami From Old Navy-2.70
Navy Blue Eddie Bauer Sweater Zip Up Hand Me Down From L
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Flower Earring From CR~2.40
White Slip on Shoe From New Yorker~ 4.95 Euro(6.67 Dollars)

Happy Friday Everyone. I don't know about you but I'm glad it the weekend. It has been a busy week for me. Which this weekend is going to be busy for me as well. Tomorrow we have friends coming over to celebrate my husband birthday. Then on Sunday I have a sip and see to go to. Basically it a baby shower but after the baby is born. 
Since I have nothing going on today. Which is super nice. I decide I want to go with a nice and relax looked. So I pull out this graphic t-shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch. Which I haven't worn in two year.  Since it a little chilly out. I added this zip up that I go from my friend L who lives in the state. Which I have worn it before but not on the blog. So that why today outfit is a semi-remix outfit.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.  

22 comments:

  1. You look pretty in this comfy outfit have a wonderful weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tee and I like the way you styled it for fall (my favorite season). Have a great weekend. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!! I love those sneakers!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for comfy days when you don't have anything to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and comfy look :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute outfit, looks very comfy!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely casual outfit!

    Hope your weekend will be good :D
    Keep in touch
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is really funny and cool!! =D Thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me! I'm now following you too in GFC and BlogLovin'. :) Can't wait to read more posts from you. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a relaxing day and have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wyglądasz jak gwiazda filmowa :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!