Friday, September 26, 2014

Yellow Leafs

REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
Peach Cardigan From Old Navy ~ 5.24
Grey Shirt from VS-4.99
 Calvin Klein Skirt Hand Me Down From a Friend
Peach Silk Ribbon~ From my Peach Cardigan 
Pearl Earring From CR~2.40
Pearl Necklace From CR-4.79
White Knee High Sock From Target~2.00
Cowgirl Boots From DSW-97.97
I find yellow baby leafs. 
Hello Everyone. I was planing on wearing my new skirt this week since it skirt week. I put it on this morning and couldn't figure out what to where with it. Special shoe. I'm thinking a pair of black flat with look good with the skirt but I don't own any right now. Due to I got rid of them because the were getting hole. I plan on getting a new pair here soon. Then I will be able to bust out my new skirts.

So with the new skirt out of the question. I decide to go with the midi skirt instead. Which this is the first time I have paired this cardigan with it. I have to tell you all. I love finding new ways to wear this skirt. Since the skirt and cardigan have a hint of grey in them. I paired a plain grey t-shirt under the cardigan. Which I haven't worn this grey t-shirt in almost two year. 

Not sure what our plans our for the weekend. Downtown Wiesbaden they are having a fall fest. So we might walk down there and check it out.

 I'm link up with Just Another Smith and This Ever Evolving Life for Skirt Week.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 

25 comments:

  1. You look stunning in that combo and color enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET!
    have a great weekend!
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I love it with the boots! Perfect for Fall :) Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this photography is amazing!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW SMOCK DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very romantic in this color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look so cute ,,, pink suits u best ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style!

    Happy weekend doll :D
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look awesome,love this combo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combo of pink and gray! Plus the boots are amazing! I would love to go out to a Fall festival. I hope you guys have fun.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw these boots come in to DSW I knew I had to get them. I did wait until after my move to Michigan to buy them.

      Delete
  10. Lovely fall colors lady!!

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super amazing outfit and I love this shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable outfit Amy! The colors you paired together look very nice together :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look! I love it! The peachy color palette, that you're dripping with pearls, that it feels like a contemporary Edith from Downton Abbey...*sigh* Such a sweet, spunky look!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!