Sunday, September 7, 2014

August Photo of the day on Instagram


August 1st, 2014 Landscape- My side yard 
August 2nd, 2014  Lunch- Kellogg's special K protein bar
August 3rd, 2014 S is for- Sunglasses
August 4th, 2014 In the middle- I'm in the middle of this London red phone booth. We find at a Germany rest stop on are way back from Prague a few weeks ago.
August 5th, 2014 Pile- Of red pepper gummy bear. They are super HOT.
August 6th, 2014 Grateful- My family.
August 7th, 2014 Spots- Rain drops
August 8th, 2014 Pet Peeve- Seriously wash your hands after using the bathroom
August 9th, 2014 Mix- Mixing my chicken marsla up 
August 10th, 2014 Art
August 11th, 2014 Mirror- My bathroom mirror
August 12th, 2014 Gather - Some bracelet
August 13th, 2014 Inside- My hotel room at the Westin Grand
August 14th, 2014  Give- A hand when needed (Berlin Wall behind my husband hand)
August 15th, 2014 Clouds- MISSED THIS DAY
August 16th, 2014 Clean- MISSED THIS DAY
August 17th, 2014  Dinner- Pasta
August 18th, 2014 Arrow- MISSED THIS DAY
August 19th, 2014  To-Do: I have a long list of things to do today. I got grocery shopping knocked of my to do list.
August 20th, 2014 Before Bed- I have to close the rolladen and move the pillows around. Night world.
August 21st, 2014 Decorate- MISSED THIS DAY
August 22nd, 2014  Words- Got to love what the new burger at scotch n soda is called.
August 23rd, 2014 Style- MISSED THIS DAY
August 24th, 2014 Fragrant- Smell of flowers
August 25th, 2014 Mail - Got my free sample from Kotex
August 26th, 2014 - Breakfast- mini wheat's
August 27th, 2014 Dull-  There never a dull moment in my house. I broke the knob off the shower door this morning.
August 28th, 2014 Travel- One of the pictures from my recent travels to Berlin.
August 29th, 2014 Dessert- Schoko rum pudding
August 30th, 2014 Nearby- MISSED THIS DAY
August 31st, 2014  10am- I was cutting coupon for my weekly trip to the grocery store.

Hello Everyone. Where in the world are the month going. I can't believe it's time for another month of my photo of the day recap. August was another great month for me. I celebrated my 10 year wedding anniversary in Berlin. All my friends return back home from there stateside vacations. Also my blog got a redesign. Which I'm so in love with. This month I did a little better with talking photo's. I only missed 6 days. 

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

21 comments:

  1. Amazing post & thanks for stopping by!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the photo booth! That's so cool! I am used to seeing them over here!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have recently have been seeing more and more of them here in Germany.

      Delete
  3. Really cool pictures!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted my fave pasta & flowers there! Thanks, Amy! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that red phone booth photo and that picture of a lovely pink art. Beautiful moldboard right here!

    Fashion | Travel | Food
    Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com
    Let's follow each other: https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures dear.have a lovely week
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Instagram challenge! Your pics look great!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing!
    Great pictures!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear!

    i found your blog and i love it. So i follow you now <3
    maybe you want to follow me back?

    Kisses, ZOE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great traveling month for you. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada, We sure did have fun visiting place this month.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!