Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WIWW: BBCA Announcement


Black Scoop Neck Long Sleeved Tee From Old Navy 7.00
   Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
Leopard Print Scarf With a Hint of Pink From The PX~ 2.97
 Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
 Pink Earrings From H&M
 Pink Coach Tennis Shoe V-day Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. Today outfit is just a nice easy going outfit. Since I have errands to run. Plus it my husband birthday and I'm going to meet up with him soon for lunch. 


October is 2 weeks away from today. So that mean it time for us to pull out our pink again to support breast cancer awareness.  Every since I started my blog I have been doing blogging for breast cancer awareness.  Breast cancer is a cause I highly support due to I have had a aunt die from it and a close friend. Right now I have another friend and an aunt who are battling breast cancer. 

Melissa at A Working Mom's Closet started Blogging for breast cancer in 2010. Since her life got busy 2 year ago. I took it over.  So I will be hosting it again this year.  If you would like to join me in this. Please leave you name and blog in the comment. I will add it in the Blogging for breast cancer Tab at the top of my page. You can click on that tab to see who all did it for the last two years.

I will be wearing pink for the whole month of October and be blogging about it. You don't have to do the whole month. You can do a day or a week. If you don't want to wear pink. Please try to just write about it.  If you don't have a blog. You can join as well. Use #BBCA2014.That way I can see your outfits.

For your pink item it can be any shade of pink. You can wear a lot or a little. Its all up to you. This year I'm going to be doing it a tad bit different. I will have a link up posted. That way you can link you blog up. Also I will be turn the above photo in to a link. Once I figure out how to do so. 

I hope you will join me in spreading the word about breast cancer awareness. 

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.
Linking up to WIWW(what I wore Wednesday) over at  The Pleated Poppy.

32 comments:

  1. Great cause to support I will like to do one day Oct 2 to mention on my blog and do a pink collage about it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-2nd-sunshine-blogger-award-for-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for signing up and helping me spread the word.

      Delete
  2. glad to see you are keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is great, and I love the fact that you support this cause. Respect to you, girl!

    Happy wednesday
    Keep in touch
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great dear ,such an amazing cause
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post and outfit for a fabulous cause!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are blogging for a great cause! So many women I know have had that battle. Love the red sneakers. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes and the scarf =) thanks for the visit dear =) New outfit post pls. shoot me some of your opinions on how to improve my blog.
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2014/09/embracing-30-and-timeless-principles.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you support this cause every year. And I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in Amy, this is great.
    Linda
    alabouroflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda for join in. I already added your name to the list.

      Delete
  11. great cause amy! i participated one year in a day of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a nice easy going outfit. Great like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was planning on wearing pink today without even realizing that it's October! I'll be sure to include you in my post. Way to take up a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for join in Kate. I added you name to my list of blogger at the top of my page.

      Delete
  14. Great cause Amy! <3

    lovefashionanstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your scarf! I've been wearing mine a lot lately. I've been wearing all of the ones you've bought me, actually. They're all so cute! I love this idea! I would love to join in on the fun and wear pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoy the scarf. I added you name to my list of blogger at the top of my page.

      Delete
  16. I am so glad you are continuing this tradition each year Amy. After all 1) it's a great cause and 2) Pink is your favorite color. I will join you as often as possible, wearing Pink this month. I also gave you a shot-out on yesterday's post when I wore pink. Check it out!!

    Thanks again for doing this. =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada. I will enjoy doing this. I added you name to my list of blogger at the top of my page.

      Delete
  17. Hi my dear Amy! Your work for this cause is really great! I'd like to participate in this. I'll make a post wearing pink and saying about this on 25 October which I think is the World Day against Breast Cancer. Thanks for giving me this opportunity!kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!