Thursday, September 4, 2014

Heidelberg Castle

 Hello Everyone. I'm back with more picture of the Heidelberg castle. That I visited on Saturday. This was my 3rd time seeing this castle. Which I have to say this is my favorite castle so far in Germany. 
 Last November I shared the inside of the castle with you all. This time around I'm sharing the outside of the castle with you all. The picture above is part of the castle that got bomb. 
 On another note you might have notice that my water markers say Bunch-o-Tech and not Amy Fashion Blog. Well that is due to my Husband started his own blog last month. To showcase his photo's. He also does a couple tech review but his blog is mainly his photo. Since he take all my photo's we both agree we would just use his water markers on both blog.  If you want to see more photo's. Please check his blog out. 

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

25 comments:

  1. Amy these images are exquisite beautiful castle tour you took great job.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amy, this place is amazing..i like the second pic
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! This place looks amazing!
    Ps just found your blog and followed! Can't wait to see more!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Place looks so beautiful! Maybe I may be able to visit there someday (wishful thinking). Great pictures.
    BrightShinyDay

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like an awesome place! Your hubby takes some awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Breath taking views Amy :-)
    Wanted to see your pic too :-p
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! He does a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such a beautiful place!
    I wish to visit one day!
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos - so great your hubby has his own blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful pics! I love Heidelberg :)

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. woww, perfect
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos really are amazing. He really captures the contrast, colors and details so well. Beautiful.

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
  13. That last photo is gorgeous.

    How wonderful it must be to live surrounded by so much history

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason it posted under my google account - whoops!

      Delete
  14. Beautiful photos ! It's a nice place !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Amy. I haven't stopped by in a while. I am loving, loving the new blog design first of all. Simple, elegant, chic and just enough pink. It is made for you. Love that you chose a light shade of Pink.

    Secondly that castle is gorgeous. I always enjoy your travel photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada. Elizabeth and me work hard on putting the right layout together for my blog.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!