Monday, September 15, 2014

Pinterest Recreation Outfit

Source
Saturday September 13, 2014
Raspberry Tart Boyfriend Cardigan From Old Navy~18.20
White Racerback Tank Top From H&M~129.00 Czech Republic Koruny(6.31 Dollars) 
Jw Jeans From The PX 3.63
White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
Pink Chevron Scarf Birthday Gift From Galaxia-Dawn(2014)
Cowgirl Boots From DSW-97.97
Hello Everyone.  I wore this outfit on Saturday to go out with some friends for some food and drinks. To cerebrate a friend return back from a deployment. I had no idea what I want to wear. So I went to my fashion idea board on Pinterest and saw I pinned the outfit above. Which I knew I could easily recreated the look with my new boyfriend cardigan that I got from Old Navy and the scarf  I got for my birthday. I did have to go with a heel shoe instead of a pair of flats. That way my jeans didn't get ruined.
For dinner we ate at the Engel restaurant. Which they have amazing hamburgers. Everything there is homemade down to there ketchup. Over all my Saturday night was a lot of fun. 
As you can see I took a few selfie. That was mainly to document the fact I was wearing purple lipstick. Which I have never done before. This year I have really been stepping out of my makeup comfort zone and trying new makeup out. I even sign up for Ipsy last week. That way I can try even more new makeup out.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

18 comments:

  1. You look stunning awesome recreation doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in pink!! Love the chevron scarf addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this recreation! This is such a cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo I like your pink sweater!
    http://lifeinpicturesbylu.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit! I love the pink! And that chevron scarf is SO cute!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love those pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking so cute, Amy!! I love how the scarf and purple lipstick look on you ;) Well done! I really need to get some fashion tips :x I went shopping the other day for fall clothes and realized...I have no idea where to start lol Especially since I want things that are affordable! For me and my hub + baby boy. Hmm...might have to look at Pinterest, too. And it is so cool that the restaurant makes their own ketchup! Hope you're having a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pinterest is an awesome place to get inspiration from. I will have to say the ketchup was very different.

      Delete
  9. Love ur pìnk look! The scarf is so cute ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!