Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blooper


Hello Everyone. Today I'm going to share with you pictures that didn't make it in to my daily post. Over the last couple of months. Some are just straight up funny. Then there some I think to myself. What in the world was I doing. As blogger we all have some kind of pictures like these. 
 Eye closed photo's. 
For some odd reason I close my eye a lot when taking blog photo's. It drive my husband up a wall. Also don't ask me what I was doing in the last photo because I have no idea. 
 Hair Flips/Fixing my hair.
I try my best to move my hair out from the front of my face. That way I can show off the earring I'm wearing. 
Open mouth pictures
I wish I had an explanation for these photo's. I just don't. In no way or shape. I'm I trying to be Miley Cyrus. In other new when I have my mouth open I keep my eyes open. 
Blurry pictures
Some time we can't get the camera in focus.
 Fixing myself
Sometime I have to fix part of my outfit. Which that doesn't mean the camera stops rolling.
Last but not least two outfits. I took these photo for an outfit of the day post but they never made it to the blog. Due to I wasn't really happy with the outfits. 

Linking up with Franish for Blogger Blooper Reel. Link up doesn't start until 9-23-2014

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

34 comments:

  1. nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious Amy! I need to do a blooper post soon too. I have so many great/horrible ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing bloopers! thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post Amy. It's so funny. Thank you for sharing.

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Amy you to funny Have a great day catch you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I get told that a lot. I just love putting smiles on peoples faces.

      Delete
  6. I always love seeing other blogger's bloopers :) They are quite funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they. I loved seeing the ones you shared yesterday.

      Delete
  7. you are funny and sporting
    good to see another side of you ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha so funny!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool post. I so like this! Have an amazing day!


    love,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, we all have pics like that. They are very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha such an interesting post.
    love the second batch
    have an awesome week

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so hilarious! I have a lot of blog picture goofs too haha. My favorite are the open mouth pictures. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why I do that. It did help to prove to my mom that I had my tongue pierced. Due to she didn't believe me.

      Delete
  13. Haha, these are so funny! I am guilty of all of those! Thanks for participating in the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's so funny to see how often we do the same things in our bloopers. I definitely find a lot of "fixing myself" pictures but delete those so quickly. I'll have to save them for the next blooper link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since my husband has been taking my picture more. He has started to delete more pictures. :( So I not sure If I will be able to do another post like this one again.

      Delete
  15. Catching up on posts I have missed and just saw this. Haha. I use a self timer on my iPhone for my pics so I can definitely relate as it captures all the awkward "in between" shots.

    It's good to be able to laugh at stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great, love the bloopers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!