Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Writing Process


Hello Everyone. I was tag by Naturelbellefemme back in August to do the my writing process tag.  So here we go.

What I am working on?
I working on bringing you all my Old Navy haul post. Also brainstorm new outfit idea. Along with post for my non outfit days.

How does my work differ from other blogs?
I try my best to be different from other fashion blogger by bring outfits that everyday women can wear. Plus try my best to make them afford for all types of budgets. Beside showing my outfits. I try to bring other fun things to my blog like my travels, how I paint my nails and recipe post.

Why do I write what I do?
I write about fashion because it truly makes me happy to showcase my outfit. I find fashion to be fun and I love to come up with new ways to wear clothing items. Which I hope it help other women to think outside of the box as well.

How does your writing process work?
I use a blog calendar to keep myself organize. Which for my non outfit days. I pre-plan what I'm going to write about. It can be anything from beauty to something about my life. On outfit day my post are written about my outfit and maybe what I'm doing that day. 
I'm nominating 
Jackie of  Beautify
Elle See of ElleSees
Tiffany of Endless Bliss

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

19 comments:

  1. I do almost the same with a blogging calender thanks for the nomination will get to soon, Happy Sunday.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing something that makes us happy is the best job!!:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you got at Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love your way of blogging. Hope you have a fun new week!


    PS: I am now following you on bloglovin, I hope you can follow me too if you haven't yet. Thanks!


    Kenny,
    WHAT KENNY HEARTS
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading this! Gave me a few ideas for my blog ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good tag (: makes you think about your blog and you progress.


    xx Anna
    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post,its interesting reading more about your blog writting

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog look different now. I love it!
    kss
    new post:
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/mint-white-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep on the effort
    I love how you share those outfit which everyone can afford
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so cool to read about your writing process! I'm inspired to be more dedicated, creative and organized with my blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!