Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Fall Swap


Hello Everyone, I recently join in on an Autumn Swap for bloggers. Hosted by  Endless BlissKristie’s Blue Jeans, and Through Bright Eyes. Blog swap are so much fun and a fun away to get to know other bloggers.  I was paired with Tiffany of Endless Bliss.  Which I was super excited about because we had swapped boxes earlier this year for Valentine's Day!  Once I find out Tiffany was my partner again. I couldn't wait to get to know what she like for fall time. I already knew she has a love for scarf. Just like Me. So I got her a few of them.  I find out Tiffany isn't a big fan of coffee or tea.  I also learn we both love pumpkins stuff. Which Is super hard to find in Germany.

I got the box from Tiffany yesterday and as soon as I got it. I ripped to open to find all these awesome goodie inside. Which I can't tell you how happy this box make me feel. Tiffany truly spoiled and nail the box. Thanks again Tiffany.

What was in my box.
~Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate~ I'm a huge hot chocolate fan and PSL fan. So of course I couldn't wait to try this out. I made me a cup of it this morning and drinking it it as I type this out. I have to tell you all it taste amazing. It not over powering with pumpkin. The pumpkin taste is just right. I'm going to try my best not to drink all of the package this week. I got to spread it out. Since Pumpkin Spice isn't available here :(  Are Starbucks doesn't even it have it yet.
~Caramel Apple Pops~These are my all time favorite sucker and they can be so hard to find. So I was super excited to see them in the box.
~Zapp's Voodoo Chips~ Tiffany is from Louisiana. So she sent me these New Orleans Kettle Chips to try out. Which I can't wait to try. I'm going to save them for game day on Sunday.
~Tyler Candle Company Candle in Kathina~ This is Tiffany favorite candle. I can't wait to burn it. It smell amazing.
~Orange and Black Polka Dot Fuzzy Sock~ Fuzzy sock are my all time favorite sock to wear in the house during fall and winter time. I'm so happy to have a new pair to add to my collection.  
~Black Tassel Infinity Scarf~ I can't being to tell you all how this scarf made me feel. I have had a black scarf on my clothing wishlist for a longtime. Tiffany was so nice and got me one. Since she knew it was on my wishlist.
~Just a Note Card
Thanks Again Tiffany for being amazing swap partner again. I had so much fun learning more about you.  

If you all want to see what I got Tiffany. Make sure you go over to her blog.
The Closet by Christie


HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

26 comments:

  1. Wow..this must be fun!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool items I bet the pumpkin hot chocolate must taste amazing
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great swap! You got some fun things. Let us know how the chips taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure let you guys know how the chips are.

      Delete
  4. love the hot chocolates
    Stay in touch!

    $100 AMAZON GIVEAWAY: Sandy Sandhu
    New Post Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caramel apple pops are the best! I forgot about them, but now I'm craving one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those suckers look delish! So many great fall items!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great items. A blog swap sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love caramel apple pops! They are the perfect fall candy. I am so glad you
    participated and I hope to see you back for the Winter swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww seems so much fun! Those socks look so cosy :D

    Happy thursday
    Almost weekend
    xx isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selection for fall
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/fresh-cells-dsd-de-luxe-wondercell.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love apple everything right now! :)

    Such cute decor! I love it :)

    xoxo AJ
    TheAJMinute | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some fun things! I love caramel apple pops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those caramel apple suckers are my favorite too! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! Love what u got... the hot cocoa has to be delicious :D

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute idea for a Fall swap! I love PSL and the fuzzy socks! Thanks for participating with my link-up!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of a Fall swap. I think I will start one with my blogging buddies. Have fun with your new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was so much fun swapping with you again! I'm so happy that you enjoyed all of your goodies. I hope you liked the chips! It was impulse purchase while I was buying all of your other things, and I wanted to share a little bit of Louisiana with you! I'll definitely have to go back and buy some of that hot chocolate for me since you liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try this chips this week and they super good. I end up eating the whole bag in one day. The hot chocolate taste best with soy regular milk. I haven't try it will almond milk yet.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!