Tuesday, May 8, 2012

COLOR BLOCKING TUESDAY WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Pearl Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~2.80
Earring From Target
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50% off
Silver Report Flip Flip From DSW~19.99 that with my discount

Hello Everyone. Happy Tuesday. I haven't worn this color-blocking shirt since September of last year. Instead of wearing jeans with it like I would normal do. I decided to try something different  and that was to do these grey dress pants. Which I think it turn out great.  

Update on my new year resolution. I have been doing a great job with it. I have stucked to wearing jeans one day of week. Instead of wearing them 5 days of week. 

Also I have given up drinking pop/soda. It been 2 weeks since I had my last one.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

18 comments:

  1. I love that top! And good for you in stopping the soda consumption. I have to wear jeans to work otherwise I'd be doing the same in not wearing jeans. Great look.
    Xxoo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours of that shirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! nice post :-)

    A chic kiss ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colorblocked for a sophisticated outfit! Great!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this top a lot!!and the necklace is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lovely combo of colors!! Awesome that you found something that goes so well with black and grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shirt! Great job on the no pop! I haven't had pop since 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that top - the colors are just great! and they look great on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your pics ♡ now im following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that colorblocked shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy so glad you like the new layout I was up all night doing it! I need to do something for the header, any suggestions? I like this color on you too btw, I thought I already commented.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!